Ever wanted to learn to meditate but don’t know where to start? Commit to Sit is the perfect place to begin!
For the next course dates Contact Balanced Yoga Kingston for next dates!
Commit to Sit is a safe and supported way to investigate developing a personal and committed daily practice of meditation. Structured as four one-hour group sessions with your meditation guide, Ramone Bisset, each week you’ll learn a new technique to practice at home on your own.
In a small group with the guidance of a mentor you’ll be able to explore how yoga can help you:
– transform your old patterns into new ways of being
– create a deeper connection to yourself and others
– face stress and change with equanimity
– develop a sense of clarity, direction and focus in your life
– an ability to embody your values and live a purposeful life
$75 includes professional instruction over the four nights with home practice and light refreshments.